I am very much glad to receive my first nomination for Blogger award. I have been nominated to Mystery Blogger Award by Anshu. I am very much grateful to her. I got to know her in AtoZ this year challenge and her Novella series was awesome, her fiction writing is super cool.
Here is the details about this award and creator is Okoto Enigma. Award logo is fascinating with little squirrel peeping out to present the award. I loved scarf around it!
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Here are the rules;
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me;
1. I love people around me and I can talk to any kind of people, any age and any topic to keep people lively around me 😉 A pure Gemini.
2. I keep in touch with all the friends. My Patience Quotient is little higher to break the relationship soon. Once broken even after such high elasticity, they are really not worth keeping any longer.
3. I never regret on any of my decisions.
My answers to Anshu’s 5 questions;
1. Do you believe in ghosts or supernatural? Have you seen one? (If the answer to the second question is yes, would like to know the details please? 😉 )
<Shilpa> I do believe but never seen. Little scared to say so now thinking what if it comes front of me.. He he He. 😀
2. Marriage or single. What would you prefer and why?
<Shilpa> Marriage. Already in this boat. I am looking forward to sail happily and reach the destination. Marriage didn’t alter any of my ambitions. I am blessed to have such soulmate.
3. Which is your favourite book and why?
<Shilpa> I am not a book reader! I have hardly read 3-5 books max so far (which excludes text books ;))
4. Which is that one place on this earth you would like to get lost in and not seen ever?
<Shilpa> Nature’s womb as a colourful flower
5. Would you like to start a fresh life? Why?
<Shilpa> No. I don’t. One life is more than enough on this earth!
These are my nominees:
My 5 questions to above nominees are;
1. What/who inspires you to blog?
2. What is the one wish you would ask if you get a genie?
3. Mobile/laptop/hardcopy to write & read? why?
4. which one would you prefer? solo/couple trip?
5. Do you believe in another Janma(Life) after death? Any story to share?
My best post;
Thanks again to Anshu. 🙂
Nominees, keep the chain rolling!!! Happy blogging and congrats on award. 🙂